Our major roles incorporate:
- Discussion of relevant industry issues
- Promoting acceptable industry standards
- Training and development
- All members are executive chefs, by technical definition “professional chefs” who earn their living by cookery with high standards of integrity.
- We strive to improve the industry through training and education, believing this to be a lifelong journey.
- Les Toques Blanches Victorian Chapter can provide educational advice to state, federal and private institutions to guide the future of the vocation of cooking.
We use our finances to:
- Assist with recognition of excellence in training
- Assist activities considered by the organisation to promote the culinary arts
- Subsidise field trips or other educational events
- Donate to charity
- Recognise ‘Pioneers of the Industry’
- Employ an administrator/general manager