Place of employment
Global Catering Service Logistic
1995 - 2000
Logistic Managing Director
- Culinary professional enjoying good food, wine and traveling.
- Lifetime member of the Les Toques Blanches Melbourne dedicating 5 years as President to set the long-term vision for this successful business.
- Ironman 70.3 and marathon runner
- Multifaceted Business Leader with extensive experience in all aspects of management, including the strategic planning and execution, culinary expertise, supply chain, project management, human resources, and product & service development.
- International In-flight professional experience throughout Australia, South-East Asia, India, America, Middle East, UK and Europe, with a distinguished track record for executive and division operations management, product design, strategic business fulfillment and project management.
- Demonstrated commitment to exceeding performance expectations, both on an individual and team basis.
- Combines unique blend of visionary leadership and executive business savvy with competencies to spearhead strategic planning and execution of development, operational and administrative initiatives to drive overall HR, organisational and bottom line financial performance. Aggressively identifies opportunities, develops focus and provides tactical business solutions and obtains strong supplier relationships.
Key Areas of Competency:
- Extensive experience in all aspects of executive business management
- Contract negotiations and liaison with key stakeholders
- Operational and performance management reviews
- Implementing structural change to optimize performance
- Budgets, revenue forecast and expenditure control
- Business performance and operational reviews
- Financial management reporting and analysis
- HR management, including training and performance
- Legislative and regulatory frameworks compliance
- Food safety and Halal specialist
- Project analysis, implementation, and monitoring
- Development and expansion of client base
- Product and service design and management
- Food and Beverage professional
- Identifying business opportunities and sourcing innovative solutions
- In-flight equipment design-sourcing-implementation
- Australian Guild of Professional Cooks since 1990
- Australian Culinary Federation since 1997
- Active Member Les Toques Blanches Victorian Chapter 1991 – 1994
- President Les Toques Blanches Victorian Chapter 1995 – 2000
- Secretary Les Toques Blanches Victorian Chapter 2004 – 2005
- Member Les Toques Blanches Victorian Chapter since2005
- Conseiller Culinaire d’Australie La Chaine des Rotisseurs since 1999
- Honorable Couseiller Culinaire d’Australie since 2003
- Member of the L’Academie Culinaire de France since 2001
- Member The Emirates Culinary Guild since 2007
- Member ITCA – Mercury Award Judge 2010 – 2013
- Three star Michelin, Maison de Bouche, Pierre Romeyer, Brussels, Belgium.
- Three star Michelin, La Villa Lorraine, Freddy Vandecasserie, Brussels, Belgium.
- Three star Michelin, Lucas Carton, Alain Sanderens, Paris, France.
- Two star Michelin, Le Camelia, Jean Delaveyne, Paris, France.
- Two star Michelin, Le Cygne, Noga Hilton, Geneva, Switzerland.
- Two star Michelin, Prinz Eugen, Vienna Hilton, Austria
Food Festivals and Promotions:
- Jacques Le Divellec, two star Michelin, Paris, France
- Michel Beyls, two star Michelin, Brussels, Belgium
- Jean Schillinger, two star Michelin, Strasbourg, France
- Roland Mazere, two star Michelin, Centenaire, France
- Pierre Fonteyene, two star Michelin, Oostkerke Damme, Belgium
- Stefano Manfredi, Manfredi’s restaurant, Sydney
- Choeng Liew, former chef of Neddy’s in Adelaide
- Paul Merrony, Merrony’s restaurant, Sydney
- Australian Food promotion in Dresden and Weimar Germany, one week each 1995
- Australian Ansett Food promotion in Hong Kong Century Hotel for 1 week 1998
- Masters of Food and Wine Crown Casino Melbourne September 02 (chefs as Grant McPherson, Mark Vann, Sam Leong, Jimmy Conara, Reto Matthis, Susan Notter)
- Ladies master chefs of the world food festival Crown Casino Melbourne September 04 (ladies chefs as Lea Linster, Sherry Yard, Angela Hartnett, Jin Lie, Karin Franssen and Anette Grecci Gray}
- Manager of the year 99 for a large catering at the 1999 AIHM management awards
- Chef of the year 4 times Melbourne and Sydney
- Over 30 gold medals in Australia and Singapore
- Culinary Olympics Germany 2 bronze medals