Place of employment
Le Cordon Bleu
Feb 2008 - Sept 2019
With an illustrious career commencing in England nearly thirty years ago, Tom Milligan has made many friends and worked with many internationally renowned chefs including Raymond Blanc, Terry Laybourne, Michael Quinn, Stephanie’s Alexander in internationally renowned restaurants and hotels.
- Australian Representative for the internationally acclaimed culinary competition the Bocuse d’Or Lyon France
- 1995 Member of the winning team Seppelt Menu of the year award along with team mates Maggie Beer, Cheong Liew, and Urs Inauen.
- National Executive Chef The Hotel Windsor, Melbourne Australia.
- Executive Chef The Point Restaurant Albert Park Melbourne Australia
- Executive Chef Epicure Catering
- Executive Chef Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex Melbourne Australia
- Chef de Cuisine – Crown Towers Hotel
- JJ’s Bar and Grill – Chef de Cuisine
- Cecconis Italian restaurant Stephanie’s Restaurant Hawthorn Melbourne
- Australia Head Chef Regency Institute of TAFE Adelaide Australia
- Swiss Hotel School / Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts program
- Hospitality Teacher Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Argentina
- Chef de Cuisine Hyatt Regency Adelaide Australia
- Executive Sous-Chef – Fleurieu fine dining restaurant Fisherman’s Wharf Restaurant Newcastle Upon Tyne England -Award winning seafood restaurant
- Head Chef Le Petit Blanc Restaurant Oxford England – 1 Michelin star restaurant
- Chef de Partie Ettington Park Country house Hotel Stratford on Avon England
- Chef de Partie/ Sous Chef Ritz Hotel Piccadilly London England
- Commis Chef / Chef de Partie Fisherman’s Lodge restaurant Newcastle upon Tyne England
- Commis Chef Royal Station Hotel Newcastle Upon Tyne England – Apprentice Chef