Place of employment
Pierrick Boyer Cafe
Branding, Quality, Productivity, Efficiency, Proactivity, Local, National & Global
Since August 2004, Pierrick Boyer has been the Executive Pastry Chef at the RACV City Club Melbourne / Le Petit Gateau Classically trained with over 24 years’ experience in the industry (in France, Belgium, Italy, America & Australia) and an interest in charity work, such as Starlight & Australia Childhood Foundation, Royal Children’s Hospital, HeartKids, RSPCA VIC, Skin Cancer & Strokes Foundation.
Pierrick has made work appearances in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia & Japan in special events, charity & cooking segments in TV shows. Having a wealth of international experience working alongside chefs such as Alain Ducasse, Christophe Michalak, Pierre Marcolini and Stephane Leroux (MOF), those people brought even more passion to my life & work
- July 2007, opened Le Petit Gateau and was quickly Voted Best pastry shop, by the *Foodies guide to Melbourne*
- The Brownie passion was voted *Amazing cake* in The Age
- In 2010-2011, the peanut chocolate-raspberry gateau was voted *Best* in Foodies guide of Melbourne and *Best Chocolate cakes* by The Herald Sun.
- Le Petit Gateau was voted 2012 TOP restaurant by Urbanspoon
- 2013 RACV Achievement Awards
- 2014 Alzheimer gala Charity dinner in Melbourne & Rotary Club in Penang
- Malaysia Pierrick has appeared on SBS Taste le Tour with Gabriel Gate (2007-2011)
- French Food Safari with Maeve O’Meara Twice on Coxy’s Big Break
- Postcard segments, with Justine Schofield in Everyday Gourmet, www.chefmasterclasses.com & Paris2 Provence festival from its inception0431 366 703