Place of employment
Mark has worked in the top echelons of the catering industry both in the U.K. and Australia. His previous experience range from Michelin rated establishments such as Chez Nico and Turners restaurant, which he opened with Brian Turner, in the UK to the Observatory Hotel Sydney where the establishment gained its first SMH Good Food Guide Chef’s Hat with Mark as Executive Chef. His philosophy has always been quality first, working only for establishments that are at the best of what they do in the food service industry.
Achievements and experience:
- UK European experience Sous chef, Capital Hotel in Knightsbridge, London working with Brian Turner
- 1 Michelin star Sous chef, Chez Nico (right hand man for Nico Ladenis)
- 2 Michelin star Won the Nestle Chef of the Eighties competition as part of a team from Chez Nico Head Chef, Turner’s Restaurant (opened Turners restaurant for Brian Turner)
- Became a member of the prestigious Acadamie Culinaire de France (British section)
- Executive Chef, Country House Hotel Eastwell Manor
- Featured on the front cover of the Caterer and Hotel keeper magazine
- Australian experience Executive Chef, the Observatory Hotel in Sydney
- SMH Good Guide 1 Chefs Hat Executive Chef
- Commercial cookery trainer
- RTO Hostec, level IV Training and Assessment.
- Executive Chef, Newly Weds Foods (Research and product development working alongside a team of 15 food technicians)
- Executive Chef, Nestle Professional